Implementing crypto as a payment system ?

Hi guys! I haven’t been on forums in a long time. Just wanted to share my vision about the future on Envato. What do you guys think about implementing crypto as a means of payment alongside with the current payment system and have both in parallel ?
Or maybe have a specific section with : crypto payment only! I know this would be an entire different food and a big change but I believe this would be the future.

I know Envato was way ahead of its time since the beginning , I almost started here from the beginning and now I see a stagnation even though plenty of changes have been made.

I also see a saturation on the market and things have changed drastically. However it’s still and amazing community and one of the best places on the internet where you can find anything you need.

But to be future proof I believe a crypto author community/section with crypto payment would change the game entirely!

I apologize if this has been discussed before but like I said , I haven’t been on forums in a while.

Cheers to all!

1 Like

It’s been discussed but most of these currencies are still too unstable and the admin/legal/technical updates that would be required to add a new payment method esp. this one would be huge

2 Likes

Indeed! It would be a game changer.