I'm making an Envato Sales Counter for my office wall

hey bro , how much this will be cost for me ? if you will make for me ?:wink:

1 Like

Looks killer! You should put them into production, theyā€™d be quite popular! :grinning: Just a need to make another counter to count money off of your counter salesā€¦

2 Likes

11 Likes

Primer coat?

1 Like

Power supply and circuitry

3 Likes

Wow! You should switch mass production :smiley:

1 Like

:heart: the color:

7 Likes

envato like!

1 Like

Last progress picture. Here is everything running off a battery and reading the live sales numbers from the Envato API. Counting up each time a new sale is made.

Next pic will be completed unit :slight_smile: Then Iā€™ll stop spamming the forum with this stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I have been enjoying seeing your progress, so definitely not ā€œSpamā€ in my book. :slight_smile:

1 Like

really cool thing :slight_smile:

That is so cool!

That is incredible.
So correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but when you get a sale in the envato market. It will automatically appear on this techie thingy?

1 Like

Haā€¦dude thatā€™s really coolā€¦thinking now to do something like thiss aswell since i have a bit of knowhowā€¦the only problem would be that iā€™m only at 1 sale :)).hope it will go up soon tho. Anyway good luck with it and canā€™t wait to see it finished.CONGRATS!!

1 Like

haha yes. On this techie thingy. Love it :slight_smile:

My 3d printed number mask made the numbers unreadable at any sort of angle. You had to be looking at it straight on.

Trying out some other options.

1 Like

@dtbaker - Would love to see an update! :slight_smile:

Nice idea mate, you should start selling it on Envato market (Unknown section), and youā€™ll reach author level 15 in just few hours. :joy:

Quick update. Still building a face plate so the numbers donā€™t stand out as much. But hereā€™s what the rest of it looks like

Almost at $1m so hope to have it on the wall before that happens :slight_smile:

http://million-dollar-countdown.dtbaker.net

Turns out itā€™s harder to get a color matched off a computer than I thought haha

6 Likes

It may motivate us to realize our hope and dreamā€¦
A brilliant idea @dtbaker, hope you have a high sale numberā€¦
Good luck :blush:

1 Like