I'm looking for developers to build out a platform

Overall Project Goal
We are building a multi-channel platform (website, SMS, PWA training game) which aims to improve the health and livelihoods of urban adolescents in Rwanda by providing training in employment skills, sexual health information and linking them to high-quality, youth-friendly services. The project also aims to equip urban healthcare providers with skills and tools to provide youth friendly sexual healthcare. We are seeking a team of developers to build the digital components of the program which are outlined below.

Question for dev
Contact information:
Contact Name:
Github Username:
Contact Email:
Company name:
Company Website:
What country is your company located in?

Proposed technology stack for:

1. front-end, 2) backend, 3) CMS and 4) analytics for the following components?
    PWA Training Game
    Website
    SMS

Goal: Website & Admin platform
Through games, help youth learn employment skills and sexual health information.
A platform that allow users to pre-order contraception at pharmacy (no integration with payment platform). Pharmacist-facing console will allow pharmacists to manage orders.
Website chatbot that helps youth find relevant information.

Core Features: Website & Admin platform
Learning Module
FAQ
User management
Pre-order Medicine (survey logic & connects with pharmacies)
Clinic locator
Website chatbot (keyword based, not AI)
Pharmacist-facing platform
Website CMS (including pharmacy database and product management)

Goal: SMS
To make accessing contraceptives more friendly for urban adolescents through pre-ordering.
A SMS hotline that users can text to get answers
A SMS subscription service that reminds users to take medicine daily

Core Features: SMS
Menu based welcome message
Pre-order Medicine
FAQ
SMS reminder to take medicine

Goal: PWA Training Game
A multi-player choose-your-own-adventure game (similar to monopoly & chutes-and-ladder) to teach pharmacists and nurses how to provide youth friendly sexual health services and family planning counseling to adolescents.

Core Features: PWA Training Game
Will primarily be used for tablet in an offline setting
Game board
Multiplayer logic
Multiple choices
Summary of quiz answers
User management
Leaderboard

Would you mind to contact to discuss few details if you’re interested in to work with me?

Hi, we are interested in working on this project. You can contact me using my profile contact form to discuss further details. Thanks

Hi varshineck !

I have looked into your project details, each and every single requirement is clear in mind so yeah i am ready to start… If possible can you please ping at skype: expertazhar or contact via email so that after our positive discussion we may start.

I promise to deliver excellent results at your project as per your requirements mentioned above. Please don’t worry

Looking forward to our positive work relationship

1 Like