I'm looking for an HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/Jquery partner

Hello Everyone,
I’m looking for an HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/Jquery partner who already has one or more HTML templates added recently on Themeforest that I will convert to WordPress Themes (50/50 Partnership)

Thanks in Advance :slight_smile:

Did you approved WordPress Theme at Themeforet before ?

No. But I know Everything About WordPress Theme Requirements , so I need a Front End Developer.

Understand but I saw that many developer start themeforest WP from Approved HTML but they can’t do it perfectly and they don’t have patience till to approved item! Before that they are hope less and frustrated.

If someone give you item can you do that perfectly ?

1 Like

Thank you for your reply,
I understand you perfectly. To answer the question directly, I would say yes, I am able to create premium WordPress themes while meeting the WordPress theme requirements of WordPress.

Indeed, I have already made 2 WordPress Themes which are present on other Marketplaces like (RemovedbyMods) for example. I can perfectly create a theme by integrating page builders like WP Bakery, Elementor, King Composer etc.

I also master the creation of secure themes via nonces, esc_html, sanitizer etc.

1 Like

Okay can you check my portfolio and let me know if you like my any of items for wordpress, then we can go forward.

I looked at your portfolio. You have a great portfolio. I think we can start with the HTML5 “Aarian” template which really captivated me.

I am interested and I remain available.

Can you share your skype/mail through my envato account

I just sent you a message through your envato account.

1 Like