I'm looking for a WP developer partner for my Figma website template.

Hello there!
WP Developers,

I have a Figma web template here, and I’m looking a 40/60 partnership for WP develop and sell here on ThemeForest.com. If somebody interested please send me an email to (removed by mod) or comment here.

Figma template link:
[link removed]

Condition:

• 40% of earnings for me, 60% for WP developer. Can hosted on your account or on my account.
  • 50/50 % for HTML5, and hosted on my account.
  • Must be transparent and monthly earnings calculation and paid required.
  • To be added each other as Team to reply the support message.
  • Monthly/regular update the Theme to keep the sell running, Figma template design is my response and WP development is your response basis.
  • Technical support must be provided by the Dev partner.

Please contact me only real and skilled person/team.
Thank you.

Regards,
AbRaj

I think you will find that you need to move on the 40/60 split - there’s a lot more on the developer on an ongoing basis with updates and inevitably the majority of technical support

This may not be approved as WordPress as the quality for the Marketplace has changed already.

I think WP version must be approved as it’s quality approved of UI design as my experience.

Yes, I agree with 40/60 split. Technical support must be provided by the Dev partner.

That’s the issue - your bit is basically done whereas the dev needs to support, update etc.

I get the dev needs your design but I do think you will be lucky to find a credible dev willing to take that split

So, what do you think about the split percent? How percent will be fair?