I'm looking for a specific delivery app

Hello everyone,

I want to buy a specific web application that can fulfill my business logic.

Basically i’ve a store where i sell products like groceries, drinks, foods, … and i’ve some partners with me. Each partner has his own vehicule.

Each morning, a specific partner comes to see me, and takes from my inventory a specific order with different products and different quantities.

The partner than goes away to distribute as many items as possible to random customers. At the end of the day, the partner comes back to my inventory to confirm what he sold bring the money as well as the remaining products which were not sold.

For me, the ideal web application would be a mobile app for the partner to register the sold product for each day which will be confirmed afterwards at the end of the day, and a management interface for the store’s owner to specify the products and the accounts.

Please suggest me something which can fulfill these requirements.

You will not find that out of the box and it will need custom development, especiallyas this presumably needs to integrate with your central stock management

If you have a sensible budget then you could look for a developer on www.studio.envato.com

I don’t have a central stock management system, i need the solution to handle the stock management. Is it not a common way to work ? i mean i’m not the only one whose business works in that way, why isn’t there a solution for such workflow ? i was expecting to see this already existing :confused:

There are various inventory apps https://codecanyon.net/search/inventory but you would need to explore them and see if they work for what you want to do. You have to be realistic about what under $100 is going to be able to get you

I would have thought that with some Googling there might be off the shelf and purpose-built solutions for this

What’s i’m looking for is wider than a simple inventory management solution as described in my post. I didn’t find exactly what i need and that’s why i wanted to ask the community in case i would have missed something arround. I’ll double check anyways, thank you for your response.

Obviously it’s going to be a custom application along with back end.

Please get in touch with someone at envato studio or if somehow you couldn’t find anyone at envato studio then drop me an email via my envato profile