I'm looking for a plugin which supports different order processes

I’m using WooCommerce but it doesn’t cover all my requirements. I’ve a wine shop and I sell the wine in amounts of 6, 12, 18,… The shipping method needs sometimes discussion with the customer. I have to check the best and cheapest shipping method for the order (Post, I’ll bring it,…). So the customer should order the wine, send me the order with the shipping adress and I edit the order, invoice,… and send it as a final version back to customer, customer pays (I hope so),…

So I’d need a plugin with the following functionality
a) editable invoice after the customer sends the order to give discount or to change the shipping costs
b) supports two different processes of ordering
1. customer fills the order, chooses the shipping method and sends it and I deliver the wine
2. customer fills the order, chooses the shipping method “shipping by agreement”, sends the order, I agree the shipping, change the costs and send the final invoice

Thanks in advance for your support

Best regards
W.

We have done wine online shopping site .We can develop a plugin for woo commerce.
We have developed similar plugoins which are add on to woo commerce so we can help ypou out.
You can contact me at pradeep.narava@brilliancetechsols.com or Skype me at pradeep.narava