I'm looking for a plugin to insert banners between posts

I started a new architecture website and I need a plugin to insert banners between posts on the front page. I can’t share the link with you here, but you can find it on my profile page so you can make an idea of how the website looks like. I’ve been looking for hours now, but I cannot find anything, the only thing I could see are plugins that work with widgets, but I don’t need them on the sidebar.

Cheers :wink:

Something like this, perhaps?

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-ads-and-stuff-between-posts#post-1704794

if I were you, I’d wait until your traffic and social metrics grow before plastering it with ads dude :slight_smile:

quickandeasy said

if I were you, I’d wait until your traffic and social metrics grow before plastering it with ads dude :slight_smile:

I will Adam, I won’t place any ads in the next months :slight_smile: But I just wanted to know if there were any plugins or if I need to change the theme.

Moved to ThemeForest.

I am not sure about the plugin, but you can do it with a custom code. It’s important to investigate your theme structure at first, to find default wp loop. You can check following video, it might help.

Hi, my last theme has that functionality, i can code it in a plugin, contact me if you need it.

Best regards