I'm having a big problem with my Newspaper 8. it will not activate

Hello, i am having a big problem trying to activate my Newspaper 8 theme. Every other theme works perfectly after activation. However, I do like Newspaper 8, and I intend to keep it, but something must be wrong with the script. I’ve tried for the last week trying to fix the Activation problem. However, the theme did work for about two day, then suddenly i kept getting errors.
i’ve left a message in these forums before and i got nothing of a response.

Hi @Rick4g!

As each theme has its own activation process, only the author of the theme can assist with such an issue. In this case, @tagDiv is the author of the Newspaper theme, and they have a support forum at the following link:

I would recommend posting there for assistance.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

So can you please explain why does Envato says the following:

For any queries related to this document or license please contact Help Team via
https://help.author.envato.com
Envato Pty. Ltd. (ABN 11 119 159 741)
PO Box 16122, Collins Street West, VIC 8007,
Australia.

I’ve already contacted them, and Envato hasn’t responded.

I need help and support for the product that I purchased here, from envato.

That’s only talking about the license file you retrieved. Envato does not create any items on the marketplaces - they’re all uploaded by freelance authors - and thus cannot provide support for them. They can, however, provide account/billing/license support as that message suggests.

You’ll need to go through the author via the forum link I posted above. Only they can control their activation system.

Hello,

Please contact us via email at contact@tagdiv.com and provide your envato purchase code and wp-admin and we will gladly help with the issue

Than you!

Bogdan B - tagDiv