I'm mad Envato, whats up with this review mafia?

Nice letters but boring presentation.Try to add some background. Brick wall, maybe. Add some zoom out, zoom in. It should looks tasteful. It looks bad on blue too. Looks like the letters are flying in the space, although such letters actualy uses are for the wall.
And the main reason I guess is the that your letters look flat. It coud be useful for motion graphic. But you made the project. So you must show the volume of letters. Make some camera moving to see that the letters are voluminous

1 Like

Yes, I have made a template with video placeholders and all, but got rejected, so I thought I keep it simple, and show what they actually are, plane letters with controls for light type and speed in 2 colors, but that didnā€™t work as well, and the funny thing is that there is a non christmas version of this that I have with over 60 purchases

ok, now Iā€™m really mad, there is something really fishy with the review team on envato, seriously they approve really basic and I must say useless templates, and some better ones get hard rejected, now seriously! are those relatives or friends of the reviewers? Iā€™m not saying my template is perfect, but there was a lot of work and rendering in it, and I made it because I had 2 projects that I needed this type of wording for, so I made a template for it for easier workflow. I know Iā€™m not suppose to judge other artists, but the envato team is judging as well, and they do a pretty bad job at this lately.
Like I said before, My template isnā€™t that great, but it looks good, its a time saver and its unique

I believe you are right with this idea. Seriously. More less i cant know but i saw authors who has one , ONE project approved twice. And this exist for two projects. One is exact same name. Other is just name and pictures changed. Nothing else. There is definitely something wrong with reviews.

This is why we rely on the Videohive community to point these things out, and open support tickets to help combat authors who might be abusing their authoring privileges.

It would be impossible to keep track of the visual appearance of 48,000 After Effects templates. As always, if you notice something that looks as if it might require attention, please let us know.

As you know very well we already pointing things to support but as i see it works for nothing. So why bother with it unless you see result ?

Yeh, but still Iā€™m really mad at them they didnt accept my letter animation template from above, it was rendering for a month, and now its just garbage because envato said so, I can throw it outā€¦

look at for other marketplaces i m sure someone will accept. Your work is good enough.

I would like to know that if i missed someting except changing category and images or you reviewers really messed up things ?

well, you and me know that there is no other marketplace for after effects templates, there are places that accept AE templates, but they dont really make sales, sadly videohive has a monopoly on AE templates

I m just trying some of them and we ll see if it sale or not. No harm to try.

1. As previously mentioned, there are nearly 48,000 AE projects alone on the Videohive marketplace, and itā€™s impossible for each review team member to keep track of every single item approved to the marketplace.

2. Videohive does allow 3 variations on the same design/theme, but 2 projects cannot be identical to one another.

3. The two Social Media Lower Thirds items you posted are indeed the same, but created for different categories. One is an After Effects template, and one is a Motion Graphics item. There is no violation here.

4. Please do not post links in the forum to marketplace items, unless itā€™s in a constructive manner. Under this circumstance, youā€™re attempting to publicly incriminate the authors of these items.

1 Like

Wow wow woow look at the rules. So i can change images actually i dont even need to and change the category and upload it and you ll approve it right ? Can i do this for my every item to every category ? I m not saying that you should remove any items by the way and not incriminate in anyway read carefully what i wrote.

so just changing images and name will be considered as variation and i can quickly double or triple my items in envato marketplace. Right ? I just want to know regulations exactly.

No, the 2 items you posted links to were nearly identical, and therefore in violation. If youā€™d take the time to check them again, youā€™ll notice one has been disabled. Thanks for your attention to the matter.

While we allow 3 variations, they must be visually unalike, not simply contain different placeholders.

1 Like

Well, initially I thought you didnā€™t have a problem with the author and didnā€™t want to ā€œtake bread out of his mouthā€, but since you publicly posted the evidence, I felt that it was only fair to other authors to maintain our marketplace policies.

In the future, instead of posting issues like this publicly on the forum, please open tickets with Envato Support. You might claim we arenā€™t fair, or consistent, and we never follow up on these cases, but I can promise you I deal with situations just like this multiple times every single week.

I m just asked innocently about the weirdness in there. Its entirely up to you remove or keep an item.

And thatā€™s fine, just as long as you understand the forum rules on refraining from posting links to items.

You are right. I did wrong. Sorry for trouble.

How can i remove the post ?