Illegal charge by Envato

Today i got an illegal charge from Envato, and i didnt buy anything.
Please help me to refund and report this scam…

Is this envato? A marketplace? Elements?

Envato would not charge without reason, but the right people to help you will depend on this.

Hi @tstrahonja,

envato will not charge you until you will purchase any item or subscribe for a subscription plan for envato elements or tuts+. Please check your statements/invoice where you can see why they have charged you.

You can open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to check it for you.

Thanks

It was enovato elements. I paid 36e for 1 month use and it automaticly charged me once again after 30 days without asking me. There should be a big warning and confirmation for new users because we are not aware that subscription is going to charge you every month.

A subscription is exactly that… automatic renewal on a predetermined basis. In this case monthly… The very definition of “Subscription Service” and not “One Time Payment” service means you’ll be automatically Subscribed to that service until you manually cancel it.

That should be explained better and ask for permission…Is there a way to cancel it, subscription just started today?

Hi

You are always open to cancel your subscription at any time: https://help.elements.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000621563-Cancelling-Your-Subscription.

Thanks!

FYI…