If I buy installation services, would you also help me customize as per my content?

If I buy installation services, would you also help me customize as per my content? I recently bought $50 themeforest template and need help getting started with my customized content.

It would probably come down to what customisation you want made and the service provider who you work with.

Do you have details of what customisation (which is not by standard included) you want made?

Basically I want same layout as attached screenshot but with my text content and app screenshot image, plus I need Header image to be my “TickTag” replacing this AppMojo but in bigger font size.

That doesn’t sound esp complicated so I guess i would come down to the person you work with. Either way it should not be very expensive if charged extra.

I’d suggest looking on www.studio.envato.com for someone rather than choosing the install option at purchase as you will be able to get a clear idea of the persons skillset and flexibility

In case you’re interested in: