★ LUFS Normalization for All Audiojungle Tracks a.k.a. How To Stop Destroying Your Music?

I hope you will accept my opinion correctly and adequately…

Envato, like any other company, will always avoid wasting money and resources. Constant normalization of audio files flow is the work of additional equipment.

The principle of the company: Minimum cost, maximum profit.

Changes are made as needed. For example: prices from authors.

A good thread with reasonable points, FullScaleAudio!

I think you did some decent job enlightening people in the thread! :blush:

But this topic is not loud enough. Envato must see that people are actually interested in this change!
We must explain and complain about this a lot! Most authors agree with the need for normalization.

But why nothing happens? Because everyone is silent.
Yes, sometimes some authors talk about it.

But it must be LOUD.
The thread summary must be clear: there is a need and this a world standard.
Audiojungle can’t run from this. We can run but today this is nothing more but falling behind.

People are getting more and more used to the normalized volume experience. And they don’t want to lose their hearing by switching to dubstep after jazz.

3 Likes

I got your idea.

Actually, I don’t think that we should care about Envato savings and profits.

In this thread we express our needs and our complaints. That’s all we can. And that’s actually all we need to make this great change happen eventually!

I believe that we should do everything we can to show that there is a need.

“Changes are made as needed”, agree. And “minimum cost, maximum profit” is true also.
Should we think that the hugest companies started global LUFS normalization because they wanted to go bankrupt? Not just go bankrupt, but go bankrupt by doing something NOT needed. I don’t see Spotify or Youtube dying. I see them growing better than ever actually! It’s simple: people are feeling more comfortable, so they can spend much more time on the site with less negative feelings. More than that - they prefer a more comfortable site to another less comfortable.

They started to do that and they keep doing this. We can imagine that it is happening because they earn more by doing it.

More money - clients are happier - authors are happier - not falling behind. No need for that? Wouldn’t say so :blush:

2 Likes

I like your portfolio of 24 items 5,634 sales. Every author should strive for this. Unfortunately, I often find portfolios where the number of items exceeds the number of sales…

1 Like

Thanks for checking my portfolio, mate :blush:
I would, however, focus on the subject.
A LUFS normalization.

Come on, authors!
We have to express our opinions on this in order to be heard! :fist:
Silence won’t take us anywhere!

Are you ashamed of your briefcase?

Envato decided to introduce standards for the volume? let him do… Or your task morally prepare authors to this?

@EvgenM not sure what you have against normalization or why you are acting so hard for Envato. It’s been made clear by OP that these are for OUR opinions, we all know that Envato is a business and it’s in their best interest to make money… but often times that’s not in OUR best interest as content creators… we need to look out for ourselves.

So either answer the OP’s question, stay on topic, and stop deflecting with weird comments about sales and portfolios or just don’t participate… what’s so hard about that?

Would YOU like to see normalization? Why or why not?

@RobertReid
Where I deviated from the topic actually I’m closer to it.

Envato decided to create a system of “normalization”, an Elite author creates a topic on the forum and begins to promote it. After the implementation of the" system “will begin to appear people who will begin to Express their dissatisfaction and they will be sent to this topic with the words” it was discussed for a long time and it was decided that would do it")
:blush:
I for normalization.

was that so hard??

I always agree with any innovations just I try to look both sides of the coin, but you try to translate all my comments on yourself (as I try to humiliate you personally) it is not. :sunglasses:

actually i don’t think you’ve ever tried to humiliate me personally? what gave you that impression? maybe once i thought you were being a little insulting but we’ve had lots of back and forth here.

I do think that you don’t make sense in a lot of what you say which is why I argue… nothing personal.

sense and information I have on many more than may seem… But you’re dropping the subject. Tell us more about the benefits of normalization.

I think that sums it up quite well. And actually it was you who changed the subject, I just responded.

2 Likes

Well, I’m sorry I’m in the way of manipulating the community.)

2 Likes

Alright, I’m actually very happy to see an intelligent and respectful resolution of the situation without unnecessary conflicts! Thank you guys for that! :blush:

Still, many authors didn’t express any opinion on the subject although I believe they got things to say!
I can’t stress enough that silence is our worst enemy here.
We really need this thread to grow to get closer to the desired result! :+1:

2 Likes

I got to say this is the exact reason why this thread will be forgotten and lost. The silence from authors.

And then we will complain that Envato is not listening, they don’t care, etc. Well, the first and foremost question is do we care?
It looks like not much, at least according to a number of replies. Then why would Envato care about this “insignificant” thing?

I would love to say a huge thank you to all the authors who expressed their opinions in the thread! You actually see its importance and understand that this topic can’t be heard if we don’t speak.

Probably many authors just didn’t find this idea significant but this is all about benefits for all of us.
I’m going to kindly ask authors to share their thoughts on this!

@Sunnydeemusic @Jam5Studio @Eirik_Raudi @SergeBales @MountWolf @SergaVision @Wolf_Music @sergfromche @PalAudioLoop @WildLion_Production @Fox_Production @blackcoffe @SPLASHKABONA

Would love to hear your opinions on this subject guys!
If you don’t want to respond, no problems! There is really no obligation. But if you got something to say, we all really want to know what you think! :blush:

1 Like

Definitely a very important topic and i agree on that.
Although I’m a Rock dude and I like when fat flows : ) but I’m learning to work in different styles and make it sound corect and good.
After all, Music is that what is important!

1 Like

This is a great idea, I fully agree with the author of the post, sometimes you just have to destroy the dynamics of the track, which is not good! I’m only for normalization!

1 Like

The idea is good! But you need one single standard for all authors volume + - Something like Mastering for Audiojuggle)))

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Thanks @AudioTrend for your interest in this topic.
I agree from the normalization of loudness in the form of the LUFS standard for audiojungle)
:+1:

1 Like