5 Likes

Great offer!

I keep the idea with all 5 paws!

4 Likes

I completely agree.

3 Likes

I like this idea! Envato would be worth listening to opinion the authors

4 Likes

Good idea! I agree with it! If someone wants to put a low price, let … But this should not contribute to getting to the TOP!

8 Likes

Fully support!

6 Likes

Absolutely agree !!!

6 Likes

:no_entry:Do anything! The market is plummeting! Most of the tracks in the “top new files” - less than $ 10 !!!:no_entry:

12 Likes

This very good idea. I am for it.

3 Likes

+1

1 Like

I fully agree with this.
Lets see for current situation- for example Top New Items page. First page filled up for tracks with under 10 price . Same thing for regular world - key input. The authors can not be on higher positions because the top position already stuck with tracks for 5 . It is not good value for all of us. ( many authors will be change the price for up In future- it is not good result for current search system) Now , with ADP we are need new search system. Thanks !.

4 Likes

+1

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

I have already raised this issue. But perhaps it is a good idea to put this item in a separate discussion.

5 Likes

In this situations will be good to - switch off the sale indicator for each track .

2 Likes

Wow! It really is a good idea! Let’s hope for feedback from Envato community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fully support! If no lower price threshold, please, do this at least. It will not break anything that already works well, but protect us from this race to the bottom

2 Likes

I agree, idea is great! :+1:t2:

3 Likes

+1 great

1 Like

I am also here, fully support!!!

1 Like