ID verification - something went wrong.

Hi everyone! Faced a problem. When trying to confirm my identity, he was refused, due to the fact that he did not provide a photo of a biometric passport or an international one.

I sent a photo of an ordinary passport of a citizen of Ukraine (which is quoted and is a valid identity document). I do not have a passport ID and an international passport.

Dear forum administration, as well as authors! I need your help in solving this situation.

This information is taken from the Envato Authors Help Center :

You are selecting the correct ID type for the ID document you are providing as this will determine the number of photos to be uploaded (eg a passport will only require 1 photo of the details page; a driver’s license will require 1 photo of the front and 1 of the back).
You do not obscure any part of the document (e.g. masking details, poorly framed).
You provide an ID document that is supported for your country (e.g. passport, driver’s license, national ID card).
The photo is clear (e.g. not blurry, too dark, too light).
The photo is of the original document (i.e. no photocopies / scans).
The page of your ID that contains your photo is uploaded first.
The document is currently valid, or expired less than one year ago.
The document has Latin characters.

Hi @Big-Dean,

Please Contact Author Support and let them know. Support Team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for the advice! I sent a request and hope to resolve this situation.

Have a nice day!)