I would like to buy a template JOOMLA

I would like to buy a template JOOMLA but I do not know what files are coming to me, if it comes to install the template or if the template is just an extension … Can someone help me, please?

Hi,

you can get joomla template from here

How to Install a New Joomla Website Template Manually

Thanks

If you buy joomla template then you will get the full template to install in your joomla site.
Also you can get Template bundle extension as like k2 if that template has used any.
Also you will get a documentation from the Template Author how to use their Template.

But does the template contain all the folders of administrator, images, etc?

If the template provide any Quickstart pack then you will get administrator mean full joomla and template pack. You can ask your query to the template Auhtor going through the Template details page then comments tab and post your query. Author will be very happy to Assist you. But demo preview images almost cases template Auhtor not included in purchased.

what I want is to create a site from the beginning with the template

sorry i from Spain

please don’t worry! what I already mentioned please ask your query to the template Auhtor going through the Template details page then comments tab and post your query before purchased. Author will be very happy to Assist you. because template Auhtor has best experience about their Template.