I want your opinion before uploading is it going to get approval ?

Hi guys i want you opinion for my new 2 flyers I’m going to upload and i need your opinion is it okay ?

hi buddy. indeed for me they are not equal in terms of quality. i think that the one of the right is way better if u ask me, as not only more punchy visually speaking, but also more unique and worked out in my view, too. i do not mean that the one on the right is absolutely perfect , as no work actually is indeed. But, i really like it ad for me this is definitely reaching the standard easily. I guess that decreasing a bit the footer would give a bit more breathing and would help the readability of the “block” and i tend to believe that maybe the “header text” is not indispensable but this is still details if u ask me (even if i also am aware that details matter indeed).

for the other design, i am more half hearted personally. For me the major problem here is the fact that the model - so potentially the buyer’s future replacement picture - is not super valued. At the moment, the face is very reddish and not only is this not really aesthetic if u ask me but this is lowering the attention, focus and impact on the person, as well. IN addition, for me the disposition of text is less coherent than for the other one. The fact of the matter is that there is more need to search when u try to look for the “who, when, where”. The hierarchy is also weaker since the contrast between the background and the text above is not always big enough. I would not say that u are violating the basic design principle all the same but to be honest this is not yet “up the par” about it, if u ask me. I identify that this is also what u have opted for but the disposition looks more random and the alignment does not seem to be done properly this far. The hierarchy issue is also increased with the positioning in the header of the club name, lots of guys do this but indeed they usually also end up having th club name is small or very small and in terms of branding and hierarchy, this does not sound very coherent and legitimate, according to me. Still hierarchy oriented , this a problem in my opinion to have the date relegated to secondary information status indeed. This is part of the important information pieces that must spring out or need to be found without having to search for long. I tend to believe that placing the plastic overlay under the man’s face would have implied a bit a different concept but would have been a guaranty that information are more valued and readable

The guy looks like he slept on the beach from lunchtime until evening without an umbrella. And the snow-white eyes make the man even more creepy. I understand that this is such a style, but it might be worth thinking about other colors. Since the poster is intended for disco parties, then maybe a set of colors of a disco ball will looks like a ray, so that it would create an atmosphere of a dance floor.

Also a typographic mistake looks bad. Why is the distance between the letters “F”, “R”, “I”, “D” so small at a time when the distance between the letters “D”, “A”, “Y” is huge?
FRID A Y

1 Like

Totally agree. The effect is to strong. Looks creepy.

1 Like

Also those red face and white eyes remind me of the cave paintings that I saw in the tombs of Luxor :relaxed:

2 Likes

Egyptian Friday party.

1 Like

Maybe because I’m Egyptian lol

1 Like

any way thank you guys for your reply I appreciate it it was funny so lets see this one

1 Like

Try b&w model

1 Like

Still creepy

1 Like