I want to create WordPress theme but have some questions .

How much time it took a single man to create a WordPress theme .
what is the most easiest way to create them and sell on them forest.
earnings per theme? average.
what should I do as a beginner to become a good theme forest seller.
I just want to create a legally passive income if you have some thing better then that kindly also discuss that .
Thanks

How much time it took a single man to create a WordPress theme

Impossible to say, depends on the theme and on your experience. It can easily take months though if you already have some solid skills.

what is the most easiest way to create them and sell on them forest

If you are better at coding then find yourself a designer, if you feel more like a designer find yourself a coder. Doing both at the good level is very hard.

earnings per theme? average

Impossible to say. I mean sale numbers are public, so just browse through some recently approved themes and see for yourself. You will be getting 50% from the item price as a new author up to 70% when you sell enough of items.

what should I do as a beginner to become a good theme forest seller

Have huge dedication and patience. Depending on your current experience, it can take years until you create something which can pass the requirements.

I just want to create a legally passive income if you have some thing better then that kindly also discuss that.

If your main motivation to sell here is “easy” money, then you can already forget about that. It takes a LOT of work to sell here and even if you get your items on the platform, it doesn’t mean they will sell very good. Just check recently approved items and make your own opinion. You will have to love doing WP themes to succeed here.

2 Likes