I want to buy membership shown evanto 33 $ per month

I was an ti buy multiple themes so what is that plan for , will I also get dummy content also , I want to buy qualis organic theme

Hi

Envato Elements provide a subscription base service where envato market is marketplace to sell individual Items. In envato market there is no subscription service.

Elements is separate than Envato Market (as like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver, videohive, audiojungle, photodune ) and not all the items on Envato Market are available on Elements. Here’s the current list of All available Items and All available wordpress themes in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item. If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license individually from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support.

Most of the wordpress theme offer one click demo import. So, if theme provide one click demo import features then you will get it.

Seems to me qualis organic theme not included in elements but exist in envato market themeforest.

Thanks