I want to ask why the quality standards are not met

I uploaded item to themeforest, item rejected, I want know what is the problem? here is the Message from Envato Quality team

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Mangostino” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help in the form of tutorials on Envato Tuts+.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Here is my demo: https://mangostino-demo.w2.exdomain.net

Thansk

Beside the font spacing issues along with the bad typo combination, the template is not offering anything “premium” and it looks like a free sample. Also you may need to improve the design approach as I don’t see anything but the sliders on the homepage.

1 Like

@ki-themes Thanks for response, I will fix theme. And can you share with me some tips or experience to improve site template design and upload?

My personal opinion with this design approach, if you don’t find anything interesting, you won’t get the approval with this one. You need to change it completely.

1 Like

@ki-themes Yes, I mean a new site template so can you share with a site template requires what? I read the documentation and found it quite vague. Hope you tell me, thanks you so much.

A unique design is the key.

1 Like

@ki-themes Thanks you so much