I want refund My annual subscription fee.

There is a problem with Envato. While buying the theme, I was prompted to purchase an unlimited subscription of Envato for $ 16.50 per month from Envato.
However, you will still need to pay after the unlimited subscription. It does not appear to be included in unlimited subscriptions. Furthermore, even though it is a monthly subscription, one year is paid at a time. I haven’t downloaded anything yet, can you refund this subscription fee?

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato Forum.
Open a Help Ticket For Envato Elements.
They would like to assist you with an official answer.

Thanks!

Hi

Elements is separate than Envato Market (as like themeforest, codecanyon ) and not all the themes on themeforest are available on Elements. Here’s the current list of All available wordpress themes in Elements.

You haven’t downloaded anything yet. So, if you have need any help then please create help ticket Elements Support very soon and hope support will assist you.

Thanks

Hello i have the same question. I also want to buy $16.50 per month. Can i download from evento market like themeforest?. I already opened ticketed but still not getting reply.

No - only items from www.elements.envato.com and these do not have the same support etc. as purchases on the main marketplaces

The FAQ here explains it in detail https://elements.envato.com/pricing

1 Like

There is any pricing like 16.50 per month for evento market like themeforest and others or download through individual price?

It’s individual pricing - you are getting lifetime updates, 6 months support etc. With individual item purchases - hence the higher price