I wanna learn about premium membership.

Hi Guys
I wanna to buy premium membership from envato elements as your customer but I have some questions .

first of all one day, one month later, two months later, one year later etc; If I cancel it, what will happen? what will happen to products ( themes or plugins etc) which I have already downloaded before?

secondly, is there any theme or plugin or any other product that is not a part of premium membership? or Can I download any theme, plugin, etc?

third of all will I pay extra money to download any products in theme forest or codecanyon, when I’m a premium member?

at the end, I live in Turkey and here 1 dolar is equal to 7 Turkish liras. so price is expensive a little bit. so can you make any discount for me?

thank you

You have to be actively Subscribed to the platform(elements) when the project is going on and completed I.e you cannot stockpile items for future use and cancel the subscription. The licenses you get for items you download and register from Envato Elements are only valid if you complete your End Products while your subscription is active. Then the license continues for the life of the End Products (even if your subscription ends).

Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements.

you will not be able to download any items from envato market (as like themeforest, codecanyon etc) using your elements subscription. envato market and envato elements are different.

If you are students then you can get a discount for using Students membership.
All the benefits of an Envato Elements subscription at 30% off for students.

1 Like

To add to what @mgscoder said, you shouldn’t think of it as being a “premium membership” for Envato. It’s simply a subscription service, like Netflix for example, there’s no free/premium versions, there’s just Netflix as a whole being a subscription service. Envato Elements and Envato Marketplaces are two different things, and many items may not be shared between the two. You may find a Wordpress theme that you like on Themeforest, but that doesn’t mean it’s on Elements as well.

1 Like