I updated my first Item after got hard reject. I want some feedback before resubmitting.

Hi I have developed an app based on domain availability checker.
My app aggregate around 18 million premium domains with new name availability check, suggested name generator features.

To deploy the app, it requires 2GB VPS on digital ocean or any other vps service provider.
You have to buy a 2GB VPS server that only $10 / mo . This is minimum requirements for the app.

I built it with ReactJS for front-end and NodeJS for Back-end.

I want feedback from you before I submit my app to the codecanyon to check whether my app is eligible or not.

Please check back and suggest me some advice.
I am confused with the price. How much price it deserve for sale? Do you have any suggestion please?

Here is the demo preview Link

https://xdomain.ml

Thanks and Regards.

Irfan Habib

I still think you might get pulled up on the design refinement and there’s a lot of room for mobile optimisation as the page jumps around when clicking links and some domain names are cropped

That said - there’s questionable value especially as you are linking to godaddy to purchase.

Why would someone use this rather than go straight to Gadsden (or a similar marketplace) and simplify the journey?

Also (unless I missed it), there’s no indication of cost, promotional offers or other info as discussed with the listings.

To sell here there has to be market value and a reason to pay for an item over using free alternatives

Hi Charlie,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am very glad.

Why would someone use this rather than go straight to Gadsden (or a similar marketplace) and simplify the journey?

My app not only checks domain availability, but also aggrigate auction’s domain, premium domain based on searched keyword from godaddy auction, sedo, dynadot, namesilo and more in a single platfrom. also you can check deleting, expiring domain on the same platform.

I am trying to build that as like as dofo, instantdomainsearch, domainwheel etc. People are still searching domain name generator, business name generator platform online.
My app does that.

Surely my app needs more work on mobile optimisation. I will work on that.

Thanks.