I signed up for the envato unlimited license but I am not able to find the theme I am trying to download.

I am on ThemeForest looking at this theme: https://themeforest.net/item/grand-restaurant-restaurant-cafe-theme/11812117

The banner ad for the unlimited subscription is on the page and I click it and sign up. Then when I go to download that theme it is attempting to charge me for it rather than it is included with my new subscription. Am I approaching it incorrectly or is it not included?

Hi

Envato Elements provide a subscription base service where envato market is marketplace to sell individual Items. In envato market there is no subscription service.

Elements is separate than Envato Market (as like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver, videohive, audiojungle, photodune ) and not all the items on Envato Market are available on Elements. Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item. If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license individually from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support.

Thanks

1 Like