I rejected and reviewer is not a kind person. I'm complaint!

I rejected to. And the reviewer is not kind person. He/she talks like a send a very bad game. But no… I’m sorry, i won’t send any project to codecanyon after that. He is out of professionalty. What kind a person says ‘is that demo game, because so bad’

This is end of my story for Envato. Goodluck everyone

Reviewer comment:
I will need you to significantly improve the UI of the application. It looks too barebones right now. I’m not asking for utter sophistication, just acceptable levels of refinement. If this were a class or a snippet, I wouldn’t mind if it had a bad looking demo but since this is a complete system I have to take every facet of it into account.

This seems more like the language barrier problem on your side because the reviewer was not rude or unprofessional at all. I am not sure how you came across “is that demo game, because so bad” because he definitely didn’t say anything like that, actually you got a very nice feedback.

Language misunderstanding aside, if you can’t take any criticism then this may not be a best place for you. Nobody is going to beg you to upload anything here. Marketplace is already oversaturated with thousands of authors, it is harder and harder to get in and even harder to make money here so you need to be seriously determined to succeed. And part of it is to get over your ego and don’t be so sensitive when someone tells you maybe not very nice things about your work (which was actually not really the case with that reviewer feedback). You need to hear and accept the criticism to grow.

2 Likes

You are getting it completely wrong. I will say you are lucky because reviewer commented on your submission. I never had the opportunity to get those comments so far.
What you can do right now is to share the item demo in this forum to get more detailed feedback by other authors.

thank you

hahahHahahahaha you little moderator, you don’t know even whats ego. Go and learn some Freud. Also you had to learn some professionalty. ‘Nobody is going to beg you’ hahahha. yeah yeah you are so professional person, how did you become a moderator with this talking style? You really have to learn something about life, sometimes, take your head from computer look around and squeeze your acnes little asocial. then learn something about professionalty.

Yes now i can close my account from this capitalist marketplace (take 25 dolar from 39 dolar item)

You has been lucky to get a professional and kindly response like that.
How is it possible that you think it is rude or not professional? It is exactly the inverse and the one that’s rude and unprofessional is you only…

I would be also happy to see your product due from what the review write the design is really at low levels.

1 Like

Ok, I see where this is going and there is no reason to continue this topic. Good luck OP.

2 Likes