I really want to buy this script but..

Hi guys I wonder if you can hekp me. I really want to buy this script

But looks like author has abandoned it as he has not replied to commente very while back.

Is there a way to buy this script cheaper due to the fact I will not get support and I might have to hire someone else to fix current bugs inside it? I don’t want to pay full price for script that is buggy and has been abandoned by author. But I really want this script and there are only 2 of them in Envato both have been abounded.

Any help or who would I contact would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The short answer is no, you can’t get the item for cheaper just because the author no longer supports it. It’s designated directly under the price that it’s not supported.

I don’t think you understand what I was trying to say. Author has not updated this script over a year. According to Envato guide lines it should work as described with or without support. People who purchased this script having issues with bugs. Author is not responding to any presale question’s.

So short question is Script is buggy Author has abandoned project and not responding to anyone. If I purchase this I would need to hire developer to fix allthe bugs.

I’m not an idiot I have over 100 purchased items in Envato so I know when script has been abandoned.

Also as side note as comunity moderator I would expect bit more proffecional response and at least start with words

Hi or Hello I’m a paying customer so small manners go long way.

Enjoy your evening

@oOSpikeOo
I’m not an Envato employee, this is purely a volunteer position because I like to help people.
I also didn’t mean to come across as rude. Most people here don’t care for the fluff and prefer short and to-the-point answers.

Regardless, there’s no way to request an item for cheaper unless the author themselves reduces the price, even if it’s buggy and unsupported. If anything, the item should be removed altogether if it really is that bad, but that’s a whole other topic.

Basically, as unfortunate as it is, the marketplace is so massive that there are bound to be a few broken and unsupported items that come up, and it’s up to the user to look into them and decide if it’s worth it before purchasing.

I wish I could give you a better answer. You can try contacting Envato Support and see what they have to say.

2 Likes

Thanks for that explanation and I appreciate your time I also apologise if I come a cross as bit rude. Looks like I will have to purchase it and get the bugs fixed my self

Thanks again and have a good evening

1 Like