I quit

I know that nobody cares but I definitely quit uploading here. My last approved vector was 11 months ago, after that all my new files were rejected. Sales dropped almost to zero, even if I sell something my revenue is 1 credit of 6 which is usually my item price. My first year here was pretty good, every month payment, most of my vectors were accepted, sales on daily basis… Now everything is changed and I’m not satisfied with it.
My last rejected vector:

which is approved on all 17 sites where I also contribute.

From what I read in the forums, stastically speaking, probably got the numbers wrong too but it seems as though only 1 out of a 100 files gets accepted, so a rejection will probably leave you with lots of other people with whom you can share excuses for sure :stuck_out_tongue: Is this what you want?

Being an author is a choice that requires sacrifice, a lot of hard work and delayed gratification.

Want to be a great author? Get work done. Never quit.

Like the quote by scottwills in the post below:

“The biggest hurdle is rejection. Any business you start, be ready for it. The difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is the successful people do all the things the unsuccessful people don’t want to do. When 10 doors are slammed in your face, go to door number 11 enthusiastically, with a smile on your face.” - John Paul DeJoria

Thanks, but then probably I’m not successful author for Graphicriver, luckily there are sites which approve and sell my work. i have no time to work especially for Envato.