I purchased two instances of a theme....

The support was placed on the wrong instance of theme. How do I switch it to the other

It’s not possible to switch but you may need to purchase a new one.
For the current one, you may request a refund but there’s no guarantee at this point as it’s your responsibility to purchase the correct item/service.

1 Like

Yes but if I have to purchase one, it’s asking to extend the support which is not what I want.

Did you purchase two theme or wrong support service?

@turquoisekay
If the two themes are from the same author, you might be able to chat with them, and see if they can work out something with you. But if you placed 12 months support on theme A then its unlikely to be able to TRANSFER that to theme B.

I talked to the author and he stated to ask Envato for assistance.

The author’s statement: That is not possible, unfortunately. You might want to contact Envato regarding this issue.

Yes two of the same theme were bought I went to buy support and the support was placed on the first instance of the theme. There is no option to buy support for second theme, it only has extend.

@turquoisekay

If it is the same theme and I assume you mean a wordpress theme, then you buy one and get 6 months or 12 months support. You then buy a second time (the same theme) so why do you need separate support when it is the same theme? I understand you need separate licences, but the theme is the theme. The support would apply to both themes because surely the questions would be the same for each installation?? Or am I missing the point here?

I think you’ll need to contact Envato support for the help, if you haven’t already, you should do it now.