I paid for FEAST THEME & main slider & countdown timer are missing!

I bought the theme 2 years ago and the site was great but the site domain expired and I lost my ability to restore the site. I now have the site up and files back its www.tasteoftemecula.net, however the main slider that has the countdown timer is MISSING! I need it to work due to me running a tour and that promotes the tour. My laptop crashed and I do not have access to theme.
Now I have emailed you guys many times as to my blocked username due an email saying I need to upgrade the Feast Theme as you tried ro up sell me on the Church Theme. I bought it and found out it wasn;t needed and I cancelled the order, so I thought! For some reason you guys have me owing SKRILL - I NOW HAVE TWO THEMES I DO NOT WANT OR NEED! The one I bought and used for over 18 months I cant access! I want this fixed as I have emailed you guys and I an tired of dealing with this shit!
I owe you for the CHURCH THEME NOT FEAST THEME!

WILL YOU PLEASE EITHER FIX THE THEME I HAVE THAT IS MISSING THE SLIDER AND LOWER THUMBNAIL SLIDER OR EMAIL A NEW DOWNLOAD OF FEAST BUT STOP BLOCKING MY LOG IN ABILITY CAUSE i WANT WHAT I PAID FOR!!!

BLOCKED USERNAME IS IBLAFER67

THE GRILL THEME WAS NOT USED AND IT WOULD NOT WORK FOR WHAT I NEED! THIS WAS PURCHASED BY ME UNDER HIS PAYPAL. I CANCELLED THE CHURCH THEME BUT YOU HAVE ME OWING SKRILL.

THE MAIN ISSUE US THAT THE FEAST THEME WAS PURCHASED AND PAID IN FULL AND WORKING FOR 2 YEARS AND THERE IS NO REASON I SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS, DOWNLOAD AND USE THIS THEME, yet the username is blocked.

I need this theme ASAP and I have requested this 4 times. I have a food and wine tour launching next week and this must be working correctly!

Please do not email me back with out allowing me to fox this as my tour launches next week! My phone is 951.591.8664.

Thank you,
Ian Blafer
Here are emails I may have used to purchase this FEAST THEME but i did buy it & own it!
Iblafer2@gmail.com
ian@tasteoftemecula.net
iblafer@yahoo.com
supercelladvertusa@gmail.com
My partners email is jonclaw@gmail.com used to buy GRILL THEME!
My phone is 951.591.8664