I paid $16.50/m for unlimted, but tracks still have 'buy' buttons. How to download?

Hi guys, well I paid elements.envato.com $16.50 /m for unlimted downloads, but all my favorite tracks on audiojungle.net still have ‘buy’ buttons. How do I download them? If these are two separate sites, why is there a BIG button that says “unlimited downloads”? Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi,

Envato Elements provide a subscription based service for unlimited downloads where Envato Market (like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver, videohive, audiojungle, photodune ) is marketplace to sell individual items. In envato market there is no subscription service.

Elements is separate than Envato Market and not all the items on Envato Market are available on Elements. Here’s the current list of All available Items in Envato Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item.

If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license individually from Envato Market which may come with 6 months of Author support and life time free update download.

Thanks

1 Like

You note correctly, they are in fact two separate sites. Not all content from AudioJungle is present on Envato Elements. And even the content that is available on both platforms has fundamentally different licensing terms.
If you have not yet downloaded any files from Envato Elements, then you have the opportunity to request a refund, as far as I know.

2 Likes

Not all Envato Market authors have been invited, to Envato Elements, you can write to the support team to give them an invitation to this platform. And then maybe the items you need will appear. :slightly_smiling_face: