I Once Was Blind - Tips on Understanding Hard Rejection

Play “Playful Energetic Indie Rock”

Hi all, I’d appreciate any replies about this track, which was hard rejected from the indie rock genre. The reason given was composition and arrangement. The intro motif includes sudden pauses, and there are other sudden pauses within the track. Could this be the reason? Could the rejection be due maybe to conflicting frequencies, or possibly even due to reasons I’m not seeing? Bad genre choice on my part, maybe?

Thanks.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Playful Energetic Indie Rock” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

This submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately.

I think that the track does not sound like a complete work. There is no leading melody, there is no development of the composition, in general the track sounds like “music from the midi-editor”, there is a lack of realism in the instruments.

SoundCloud

Thanks for the helpful response, Lemonello. Your advice will help me move forward.

1 Like