I need urgent help about Regular License

I am a new user to Envato and i actually love this place now…

I saw that there were some free gift of June month and i got Project Security from it.

Now i have some doubt…

Upto What i know, even in free gift, the license is on Bearer and it is Regular license in my case
Can i Distribute this file for free to all of my students on Udemy?

in one of my lecture, i want to distribute it and i have given the credits to envato and author of that file.
I have even said that I recommend all to purchase this item and support the author and in return get Upadtes and Support from author.

To confirm the same doubt, i asked the author but he said… “it is illegal to distribute it for free”

then why in Regular license clause 5 it is written

You can make any number of copies of the single End Product, as long as the End Product is distributed for Free.

1. You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product can be distributed for Free.
2. You can make any number of copies of the single End Product, as long as the End Product is distributed for Free.

Whoa there! Things you can't do with the item

You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
1 Like

what if some do?