I need support for my purchase like NOW!

I recently purchased the wp-amp plugin and naturally had issues right out of the box. After several days, I have resolved all but one of the issues but I’m close.

There is a snippet of code I need to get the podcast player to work on my AMP pages but I don’t have a clue where to put it. It does not go in my header.php of my theme because I’ve already tried and it still doesn’t work.

I have been reaching out to the plugin authors for support for over a week now and have not heard one word back from them. I can either get support for this single remaining issue or I’ll dispute the charges with PayPal and get a refund.

I realize they are in Ukraine but at this point, there is no excuse. Help or refund?

Basically it’s the author’s fault.

They should take communication with buyers as serious as a reviewer takes serious an admission.
And the bug was not really visible to the reviewer, otherwise they would have gave them a soft reject.

It doesn’t matter if you’re from Ukraine, Romania, Canada, Israel or Sweden, as an author. You sold an item with supporting it, you should take into consideration the fact that you have to check your mail at least once per day.

So…and this is nasty especially when the buyer needs the plugin NOW, to integrate it in a thing that has a deadline.

Completely understand you mate.
You are right.