I need someone’s feedback

Hi, everyone! I’m a new one in here, and just a beginner on making tracks. I just want to figure out if my tracks going to be rejected, and what my problems are.I would really appreciate any response. Thank you.

very cool tracks man!

definitely different than what you usually hear on the jungle, which isn’t a bad thing at all, but it’s 50/50 whether they get accepted or not… the review process here doesn’t always make a lot of sense.

This stuff isn’t really in my wheelhouse so take this for what it’s worth which probably isn’t much. They sound a little on the sizzly side to me, especially when i ref’d against some other stuff on here. Personally I like the mixes, but to fit in here you might wanna ref a few tracks in the categories you’re hoping to hit just to make sure.

Thank you! I will try to make it fit to here))Appreciate it!

Hello @kosterock!
I agree with @RobertReid. Very cool work;) Nice mood and instruments timbre. But give you advise i cant. Very unusual music for Jungle. Unique but unusual…

Thank you, anyway! Appreciate your time and patience to listen to it))So pleasant, that you guys like my music. So, let see how is it gonna go, maybe next time I’ll try to bring something different for this platform))
Thank you guys again!

1 Like

Привет !!! На мой взгляд, трек “Unexpected restrictions” не обладает плотностью звучания - несколько рыхлый звук. И не хватает верхних (или верхней середины) частот - проверь с помощью Tonal Balance от iZotope. По аранжировке: ритм не формате мэйнстрима - попробуй другой ритм ударных - ( я бы хай хэты в другом ритме здесь применил), и - ( но в бридже с 1:09 по 1:41 минуту вполне подходящий ритм ). Второй трек “Medical scam” - по звуку, на мой взгляд, нормально. Но. По аранжировке - слишком активная и навязчивая партия мелодии (лид, пэд) - будет отвлекать от просмотра видео и так далее. Вот как-то так вкратце. Это сугубо моё субъективное мнение. Удачи и здоровья!

Привет! Спасибо! Попробую доработать, но я так понимаю у этих треков шансов мало попасть сюда😀

the second work, the motive stands out very strongly, for a video it may not be very good, because of this you can get a reject. Wish you luck)

Я обычно делаю так: закидываю сюда, и пока трек проходит проверку, ещё раз слушаю, оцениваю, переделываю. Если примут-хорошо. Не примут-присылаю переделанный трек. Главное - добиваться цели и не стесняться пятый-десятый раз переделывать и забрасывать один и тот же трек сколь угодно раз ( но только хорошенько переделанный-улучшенный, за это банить не будут). Удачи!!!

For the administration. I’m sorry that I made the communications is not in English in this section. I won’t do it again.

Thank you, guys! All the feedbacks are really helpful!

Tank you! This matters a lot to me, every feedback, I’m just trying to start))Wish all the best to you guys!