I need Purchase code for Oggi wooCommerce theme

Hello, I am a premium member of envato elements. I downloaded “OGGI - Fashion Store WooCommerce Theme”
Link: OGGI - Fashion Store WooCommerce Theme, WP Themes ft. ecommerce & fashion - Envato Elements
When I upload the theme into my site It is asking for a purchase code but I did not receive any purchase code when I downloaded the theme. Kindly help me how can I get my purchase code so that I can start working on my project again.
Thanks

Hi,

You didn’t purchase the theme from Envato Market (like themeforest, codecanyon)! You have downloaded from Envato Elements.

Envato Elements don’t provide any purchase code. You don’t need any purchase codes to use Element’s items. You can just ignore any requests to enter one. please just ignore entering the purchase code and it should work fine for you.

If the Item not work without entering those things then you can go to envato market profile page of the Author and use the right side contact form and let them know.

Elements item don’t required purchase code. Elements is a subscribe base service Elements don’t sale Item instead provide unlimited Item download facility. Just You need to be registered the Item when completing the project.

If the item doesn’t work without entering one, please contact Elements support team here - Elements Support.

Thanks

I have the same issue with OGGI - Fashion Store WooCommerce - It’s not allowing me to Import the Demo Content saying I’m unauthorized to use demo importer since I have not entered a purchase code in the theme General Area.

Any advise on this, please?

Thanks in advance

Did you find a solution to this issue?

Hi @anjanagunawardena,

you can check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary help about how to import demo.

Otherwise -
How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks