I need music for my group exercise classes

. I need customised music for my fitness videos.

The music needs to be combination of drums, claps, clicks, vocals. I don’t want string or wind instruments.

The songs with 32 beat counts can be 3 to 5 minutes long. Can be with chorus and verses, that will help me in cueing for next move during the exercise.

I need the following bpm ranges :

Mobility Pulse Raiser/preparatory stretch: 120-135 bpm

Aerobics build up / cool down : 125 - 130 bpm

Aerobics peak : 135 - 145 bpm

Muscular Strength Endurance / cool down stretch :
110 - 130 bpm

The total workout session lasts for about 45 to 60 minutes.

Thank you
Shabana

2 Likes

Hi Shabana,
We don’t have much from your list, but I can advise you music for a preparatory stretch or cool down stretch. I play myself that kind music( variation of) for a stretching and bouncing for a modern dance classes as cunningam, laban or counter techniques. May be it is something suitable for you. It is piano only but with a pulse. tempo 116 bpm. If you need more piano stretch let us know.
Good luck with finding right tracks, gr, Masha

Hi,

for cool Muscular Strength Endurance / cool down stretch I recommend this one:

for the others, I can recommend the portfolio of a great composer @CleanMagicAudio right here:

Best Regards,
Layla from HoneyLoud

2 Likes

For Mobility Pulse Raiser/preparatory stretch:

• ‘Take it to the Spot’ - tempo 120;
  • ‘Commercial Pop’ - tempo 120;

Hi @Promuslimah,
here my suggestion:
Bpm 127

Bpm 120

Bpm 125

Bpm 146

All music is about 2 min long. If you choose one of them I can make longer version or loop versions.

All the best

Hi Shabana,

Here’s some music for your purposes

Hi @Promuslimah

Good luck!

1 Like

Do you have songs for active exercises?

Can you help me find the suitable music? It’s just that I’ve been looking for music for meditation and yoga for a long time. I can’t find calm and inspiring music. When I went to the gym for classes, there was appropriate soothing music. But I can’t find the same music anywhere on the Internet. I just decided to do yoga on my own. I’ve been taking yoga seriously lately. Next year I even plan to fly to a yoga retreat that I found on https://yogapractice.com/yoga/yoga-retreats-in-bali.