I need ID of UberMenu - WordPress Mega Menu Plugin

Hello, I have read in the forum that to see the ID of a product it is located in the web address of the browser, but in this it is not correct:
https://codecanyon.net/item/ubermenu-wordpress-mega-menu-plugin/154703?_ga=2.221744849.894473206.1591354433-45985326.1590473526”
According to the forum, the ID would be 154703, but it is not.
Could someone tell me which one is correct?

Hi

yes ID is: 154703

and the plugin page link is:

Thanks

Thanks for your quick reply, so there is something wrong with the Envato Market plugin, when I try to add Single Item Tokens it gives an error “The Token or Item ID is incorrect.” but the token is ok i have added another plugin.
Do you know why it happens?
Thank you.

Hi

Envato API personal token:
You can generate Envato API personal token here . Please make sure you set required Token permissions. It may prompt you to sign into your Envato account

Before you create a new token the following 3 permissions should be selected from the list of permission available on the Token page.

1. View and search Envato sites (checked by default)
  2. Download the user’s purchased items
  3. List purchases the user has made

Also please make sure there is no empty space before and after the api key.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Thanks again for your answer.
I have followed all your instructions and it keeps giving me an error, I have observed the plugin ID number and I think it is missing a number, the others have 7 numbers

Hi

Plugin id is correct. Please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

OK, thank you very much for your interest.
Take care and happy day.