I need help!

Hi there,

I bought the Fitness - Kalium Wordpress Theme, and I’m keep having difficulties in fitting one of my picture in the page. Please see the pictures attached. The first one is from the original Theme, and the second one is from my website. What I can’t figure it out is how to make my picture, same as in the original theme, wider (full half screen). Mine is limited, and cannot go all the way, or if goes, it’s distortion all the content. Please let me know what should I do.

Many thanks!

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thank you for that. I just sent an ticket directly to the author. It would be easier if this website would have a help option for live chat.

It’s not possible to get a live chat, it could be easier option for you but please remember that when the users/buyers get an instant reply, they usually ignore checking the documentation and solving the basic issues by themselves. Getting an answer within 24 hours ( usually ) is a good option as the most themes/extensions are stable and the problems are actually related to users knowledge

1 Like