I need help me...

Hello…

I’m worried because I don’t know if I can work in themeforest because I think my account has been blocked in graphicriver because it sent flyers several times rejected, please help me to give me advice, thanks.

Your account is not blocked in graphicriver, I think your upload right has revoked for graphicriver. But you can still upload item in themeforest.

• If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
  • Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
  • You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.
1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: regards.

1 Like

@mgscoder
Other ask… If I upload different items of flyer graphicriver will to be hard rejected?

if your upload right has revoked then you will nor be able to upload until your envato team will give you permission to upload. You should contact envato support.

Item approve depends on item quality. So, you must have to create an item with premium quality.

1 Like

Thank you so much… I understand

I not can upload my theme wordpress in themeforest? because I already upload flyer in graphicriver was hard rejected many time but differents items only flyers… I think that I already have revoked

do I need ticket support envato?

yes. open an Envato support ticket and request them to the revoked.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: