I Need Help for this error pleas :(

I Need Help for this error pleas :frowning:

” Warning: Parameter 2 to aps_products_search_where() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/rgdpsgauu8xc/public_html/Oneeg.net/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286”

Easiest way to fix this without touching code is to downgrade to PHP 7.0 since 7.1’s changes to references are causing that warning.

If you post the code in /home/rgdpsgauu8xc/public_html/Oneeg.net/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 here then maybe I can advise how to correct it.

1 Like

}

// Avoid the array_slice if possible.
            if ( $the_['accepted_args'] == 0 ) {
                $value = call_user_func_array( $the_['function'], array() );
            } elseif ( $the_['accepted_args'] >= $num_args ) {

286 $value = call_user_func_array( $the_[‘function’], $args );
} else {
$value = call_user_func_array( $the_[‘function’], array_slice( $args, 0, (int)$the_[‘accepted_args’] ) );
}
}

Hi @dazno,

Actually, it looks like the author fixed this in the latest version of their theme (dated August 2017). Can you make sure you’re running the latest version, and update if not?

I’ll also tag in the author @Anjum to verify.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Please download attached file and extract it, you’ll see aps-functions.php inside the extracted folder.

upload aps-functions.php file to your web server “wp-content/plugins/aps-products/inc/” replace existing aps-functions.php file with new file.

Hope your problem should be solved.

My Plugin

Version 2.5.3

Where is the attached file ?
Pleas send me by email :dazno.graphic@gmail.com
Thank You @Anjum

Attached with previous message, check carefully.

This message with non Attached. Please send my with my Email @Anjum

Thank You

Resent to dazno.graphic@gmail.com

I give all the thanks and appreciation to @Anjum and @baileyherbert for your interest and help me to solve my problem to complete and I wish you the progress of you all thanks and appreciation :slight_smile:

Thank you too for purchasing our item.