I need feedback for my wordpress theme, please ?

hello.

please I need feedback on my rejected WordPress theme, here is the demo link:
http://devrydevry.byethost16.com/

And here is the message from the reviewer:
“Unfortunately, we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
I am afraid this item is pretty poor and quite far from prime ready. It would undoubtedly take a considerable amount of work to get it to a point where we would consider going further with a full review. So I am afraid I will have to hard reject it on this instance.”
is that mean hard rejected?

I agree with the reviewer. Your item doesn’t have enough quality to sell on Themeforest.
Too simple and bad design.

Yeah, that is a hard reject.

With all due respect, but this design looks very amateurish. It feels broken and unfinished. I can’t really give you any feedback other then either find yourself a designer, or spend MUCH more time learning and practicing the design before your next attempt at submitting something here.

1 Like

thank you, so there is nothing to keep with that design? I should redesign it completely?
I mean if I can keep:

• The fixed menu at the bottom?
  • The page thumbnail that disappears when scrolling?

Feel free to use similar features in your next design, it is not about those features, it is about the design as a whole which needs complete overhaul.

1 Like