I need clarity about the legality of using Evanto Elements images to make videos to sell

I am producing short promotional real estate videos to sell to Realtors. I am creating the videos using PowerPoint and including photos that I have taken myself as well as others that I would like to purchase the right to use from your site. Can you please tell me if I am allowed to sell my videos if they include some of your images and if so, what legal restrictions should I be aware of? I have tried to figure it out by reading your website but am not sure what the below means:

• Each time you download an item for a project, you get an ongoing license for a single, specified use. An item can be used again by registering it for another project.

DOES THIS MEAN THAT EVERY TIME THAT I SELL A VIDEO THAT I HAVE CREATED, WHICH INCLUDES ONE OF YOUR IMAGES, I HAVE TO PAY AGAIN?

WHAT IF MY VIDEO INCLUDES 5 OF YOUR IMAGES? DO I THEN HAVE TO PAY YOUR FEE X 5 EVERY TIME I SELL A VIDEO?

WHAT DOES REGISTERING FOR A PROJECT MEAN AS OPPOSED TO PAYING THE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION TO USE THE IMAGES ON YOUR SITE?

• Some common-sense limitations do apply. You can’t re-sell, re-distribute, use in on-demand services, or merchandise items without adding value.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN IN THE CONTEXT OF MY ABOVE DESCRIPTION OF HOW I INTEND TO PRODUCE VIDEOS TO SELL THAT INCLUDE SOME OF YOUR IMAGES?

Thank you for helping to clarify these usage rules.

MJ