I need a template

I’m looking for a Wordpress Template for Portfolios. What I want to do his have a user come to my site
create a Portfolio Resume and post. The user should be able to come back and edit the Portfolio. I don’t want the use to have to use the wordpress back end. User should be able to access there Portfolio and update it as needed. This will be like a Resume site but I will user Portfolios. User will only be able to Edit/Delete their Portfolio . EXAMPLE OF THE PAGE: https://preview.themeforest.net/item/oshine-creative-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/9545812?_ga=2.84831578.2106776315.1573266382-508397204.1564676145

Also I want a category field like the url I just listed. i.e Photographer | Artist | Programmer etc…

You won’t find that out of the box especially if it requires front end or custom portfolio content management for all individual users

Aside from this being a custom build - unless you plan to not charge users to have profiles, then using an envato theme would require an extended (and therefore significantly more expensive) license

1 Like