I need a template "ZORKA – Wonderful Fashion WooCommer'

Hi, ZORKA WordPress template is missing in envato elements. I need this template is there any way you can provide me this template?

If the author is not selling it via Elements then the only way to get it will be to purchase the full copy from Themeforest.

This has its benefits with support and updates too

Aside from this specific theme you may get any other template or if not then get it as a custom designed or developed from any programmer via envato studio or from a good programmer like me via my envato email

@promotionking I have edited your post because you mentioned about envato studio but provided your profile link. please don’t this in future. almost all of your reply include this type of link. Also keep a note nobody should to offer paid service link until the thread poster asking for paid service (freelancer work) or the thread is about the issue which is not the envato item author responsibility mean not including within author support. because customer should to depend on the author support where envato has this features for the first 6 month free support.

okay understood
thank you