I Need a School Management System.

The application will be developed in different parts

1. E-LIBRARY SYSTEM (will have the books archived)
  • Student/Staff/Admin user login
  • Search by; Book, topic, department, course,
  • View digital content; Audio, Video, Book images,
  • Admin panel: Add, remove and edit content (with log security information; which user edited/uploaded what)
  1. STUDENT REGISTRATION
  • Staff/Admin user login
  • Search by; Name, ID number, department, course,
  • Student registration information; Courses, Departments, etc. (as required by DIC)
  • View registration information; Student, Date Course etc.
  • Admin panel: Add, remove and edit content (with log security information; which user edited/uploaded what)
  1. STUDENT DATABASE
  • Staff/Admin user login
  • Student Information; Names, Age, Sex, etc. (as required by DIC)
  • Admin panel: Add, remove and edit student information (with log security information; which user edited/uploaded what)
  1. STAFF/INSTRUCTOR DATABASE
  • Admin user login
  • Staff Information; Names, Age, Sex, etc. (as required by DIC)
  • Admin panel: Add, remove and edit staff information (with log security information; which user edited/uploaded what)
  1. LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
  • Staff/Admin user login
  • Department Information
  • Course Information
  • Instructor Information
    -Student-Course Registration Information
  • Admin panel: Add, remove and edit information (with log security information; which user edited/uploaded what)

I want the application to be hosted locally
Thanks

This is way to specific for a stock marketplace, highly unlikely to find out of the box, and would require/suit professional software intended for that purpose.

Potentially (assuming you have the budget) then a freelancer (you can look on www.studio.envato.com) could probably custom create a solution based on your requirements but you should consider the need to future-proof, updates etc. let alone the potential security and data considerations, which may not be as simple as it sounds if you go down a one off build solution.

This is exactly why subscription based, supported, industry software exists.

I have prepared one template for one of my client, not sure your all needs would fit that project but I could perform the changes as well.

If you’re interested in custom job, please, feel free to drop me an email via the link below so we could discuss details:

Most of the details are already in the post. How do i view the template you already have?

I wasn’t clear it seems. I will probably need to modify and add the features as your request but I wasn’t sure if you were looking a template or a custom job. In case, you can contact me from the link above as well as to see the demo project - I could provide some details