I need a feedback because I need fix my video, some error I have it, before upload videohive.

Authors:

Thank you!!!

1 Like

I think you should improve all the animations. It looks unprofessional. It seems to me that I am watching a PowerPoint slide animation.

2 Likes

How I can improve animations?

Or I need fix “Easy Ease”

Maybe my animations is very fast, It’s error

It’s too much animation. You should put less animation and make more fast because user have not too much time for animation, they just want information.

1 Like

@webwajid25

Yes I know, I need other author give me feedback better my video

1 Like

Same here
I think to avoid this, @JeriTeam can make scrollable

1 Like

I would recommend watch other authors’ work.

It is not only about Easy Ease. It is about how everything is animated. And also about the timing of the animation. Try to animate multiple objects at once. What I am trying to say is, In your animation, you animate everything one by one. Instead of that animate text and image at once. there can be a little bit of delay between those animations but not too much.

[link removed]
[link removed]

Check these two works. I think it will help you.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

I love you help me :slight_smile:

I will to fix more better animations, and upload videohive.

Regards.

2 Likes

You are welcome. And Best wishes.

2 Likes

In addition to what guys said you need to improve the design as well as the colors. Good luck

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

Great step!
Follow the similar content on videohive and get an idea about animation and play time.
don’t forget to use corporate audio as well.
Wish you all the best!
Cheers!

Foxi :fox_face:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

:slight_smile:

Authors:

A ask…

I can use audio in audiojungle free preview for use video? I am deaf not listeen but I have a daughter than she help me listeen audio.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I am really sorry about your deafness. I really appreciate your courage. Yes. You can use audio from audiojungle. I hope your daughter will help you. Message me if you need any help.

Cheers!!
Foxi :fox_face:

2 Likes