I missed the footer section my site after update php 5.6 to php 7.2

Hello friends, I have been using “Webmarket” template for about 5 years because of my great interest in this template, and I am very grateful to the professional team for making it.
Unfortunately, after updating php from version 5.6 to 7.2, my data not displayed in the footer section of my site, and none of my filters can’t be clicked on the store page in the right column section.(they are frozen) at this address: https://www.meroeh.com/shop/

I know that “Webmarket” template is outdated and cannot be supported, but please help to solve the problem because I am very interested in this template.

I put the image of the site footer in the attachment file before updating php with the name php 5.6 and the next image is after update php with the name php 7.2. I also put an image of the errors after the php update by the “Query Monitor” plugin.
I need your helps…
Thanks a lot

Hi

For any technical query about theme functionality the best choice will be contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to answer your query.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your reply but only I have this problem: is it possible to solve this problem
with CSS?
can you give me a hint for solving this?
thank you very much

you can check Appearance => Widgets and check the widgets for footer. If they are not set there then you have to set them to display in footer of your website. for more help about widgets you can check theme documentation. otherwise you have to contact theme author because they are most expert about their theme functionality. Thanks

This is definitely not a CSS issue. You will have to contact the author to get help on this.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I will contact them.
Thank you