I maintain the quality of the work But still why the rejection why ? Need reviewer feedback

Since the Elite author, But my quality design has been rejecting!
I do not understand why one is reject one after another. Help me please

Image-Preview|79x500

Maybe the reviewer was in a bad mood. Or maybe it’s time to create different products.

This looks great - But I believe there are some FREE templates available with similar designs. May be this could be one reason - “uniqueness” is one great factor as well in selling here.

Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

Actually I don’t work with any free concept or copy theme. I always work on maintaining my own theme. On the contrary, the market is being flooded by copying my design. m totally speechless

Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

Actually I don’t work with any free concept or copy theme. I always work on maintaining my own theme. On the contrary, the market is being flooded by copying my design. m totally speechless

hi for me this is clean buddy though, i would recommend to introduce a bit originality both in the style and the lay out , as , at this stage , what u have is clean and pro in a general way (even though not completely 100% flawless) but there is a deja vu feeling to say the least … having additional variations in the texts would help to have a strengthened hierarchy of information too, see the subtitle of the name , for instance …

pls pay attention to contrast as some texts are not popping out from the background and as such are hard to read

icons are a bit simple too , though this is not shocking as your item is professionally executed, it may help for you to have more worked out ones …

1 Like

Thanks for writing :slight_smile:
Actually I don’t know what the problem is here. Much better quality design has been rejected I can see you if you want… This problems that everyone faces when they have a new account those are the problems I face after becoming Elite author. I don’t understand what Reviewer really wants. Uniqueness and common design approving the market day by day

1 Like

lol this is a fantasy buddy … no one is being discriminated so to speak for being new or reaching a milestone or whatever … the thing is that the marketplace is always more saturated all the time and that out of the number of upload there are always more and more which are binned …

There are to many resumes with similar design. I think this is the reason for your rejection. I uploaded a resume template and it was approved without any problem.