I`m looking for missing audiojungle item - Infinity by Appert

Hi everyone,
Can anyone help me find song “Infinity” by Appert (item number 19689158) or maybe someone bought something for this author and has a contact to him?
I just finished editting video with this song (only preview file) and it turned out that this author is no longer affiliated with Envato.
Maybe someone know where I can find him on another music stock?
Thanks in regards,
Marcin

Hi @marpodgorny, unfortunately this track is not available here.
https://audiojungle.net/item/infinity/19689158

1 Like

Hi,
sad news but thank you for reply anyway.
Did you purchased this item?
Maybe inside zip archive is some text file with contact?

No, I did not buy any items. :slight_smile: The only thing I can advise you is to find an alternative to this track in the electronics genre as well.

Good luck!

1 Like

Oh, ok :slight_smile:
Thanks!

1 Like

This is a lesson for everyone to buy whenever it’s available rather than keep waiting until people decide to leave because everyone is waiting and he gets no sales.

1 Like

Did you ever edite video for the clients?

1 Like

@marpodgorny I understand your work and its appreciate (since I know what it means difficult and long work) do not let it event (absent track, for some reason) up and do not panic, I hope that you will find the right solution (from any difficult situation there is a way out and I hope that you will find your solution). I sincerely believe in it !
Sincerely!

1 Like

@CleanMagicAudio, my previous post was for “crivion” user :slight_smile:
This is not a tragedy :slight_smile: Of course I can find new music but I think this forum exists eg. for problem like this, so way don`t try.

Best

2 Likes