I have Theme Purchased

I have Purchased theme is called Jupiter,

Now my question is , Is it updated version because i bought it few months ago not now, Now i want to install it on my new website so before installing i want to know it will be updated version or not ?

Thanks

Hello @shayzdesign

Most probably, if you check the Jupiter theme page on Themeforest, you’ll find which version is the current one. Most authors write the actual version at the end of the page (in the change log) or somewhere in the page, in the description.

1 Like

@hevada
your answer is not relate my topic sorry to say,

please read it properly,

I have theme purchased which name is Jupiter and it listed in my account Downloads Section from where i can download it, i already did it for my previous website, now i’m going to create new website so i only wanted to know that " if i download Jupiter from my downloads section of account theme forest so new version will be downloaded or not " ?

That was question

Thanks

If you download something from your Downloads area, it’s always the latest version.

But if you want to know the exact number of the version you’ll download, that is written in theme description on Themeforest theme page.

2 Likes

this is what i wanted to hear from you ( If you download something from your Downloads area, it’s always the latest version. )

you changed topic discuss with your answer,

please answer the same thing which is asked

well Thanks

are you familiar with wordpress i have one more question if you can answer so

Yes, I am familiar, please write your question, many forum members are WordPress professionals and someone will definitely help you here.

2 Likes

you can or not may i ask question to you ?

If you insist, yes, please ask me, but depending on the question, I might know or not the answer. And in case I don’t know the answer, other forum members can help, that is why we are a community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have website in which jupiter’s 4.1.1 version is installed, now i’m facing error on menu of site someone told me to update theme with latest version for fixing this issue,

So now my question is " If i Activate New version of jupiter from dashboard so my website layout will be mess? or it will work fine "

Thanks

@hevada are you with me?

Yes, I am and I’m doing a lot of other things meanwhile :slight_smile:

I don’t know the exact answer to the update&menu question, it depends of how many and what changes you have custom made to the theme.

You can receive a faster and exact answer from the theme author, if you ask this in theme comments section here:

But: when you will comment there, please be logged in with the account with which you made the purchase, as on this account here on the forums, you don’t have the buyer badge which indicates you bought something on Envato Market.

1 Like

Ok Thanks

1 Like

Just as a point of reference - you can only use the theme for ONE website per license/purchase.

If you want to use it on a new websites then you need to be sure that you have fully removed all files related to the theme from the origianl site/de-registered plugins etc. otherwise there is potential for issues.

Howeve, as @hevada rightfully pointed out, all of these questions are better answered by @artbees or @ArtbeesSupport using their support forums.

1 Like

@charlie4282
I have website in which jupiter’s 4.1.1 version is installed, now i’m facing error on menu of site someone told me to update theme with latest version for fixing this issue,

So now my question is ” If i Activate New version of jupiter from dashboard so my website layout will be mess? or it will work fine “

Thanks

as @hevada mentioned earlier this will depend on:

1- what customisation you have made and
2 - what changes were made to the theme as part of the version update.

The best person to ask is the author using the links provided above.

@charlie4282

Author of this theme not answering i commented on discussion area

that is why asking you guys

Thanks